April 18, 2010

Dear Diary,...


Dear Diary,
today I learned that it isn't possible to flee from memories. You have to live with them, even though surrendering would be easier.


Once upon a time... and then they lived happily ever after. Fairy tales, the stuff of dreams. The problem is, fairy tales don't come true. It's the other stories, the ones that begin with dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. It's the nightmares that always seem to become reality.
Once upon a time, happier ever after. The stories we tell are the stuff of dreams. Fairy tales don't come true. Reality is much stormier. Much murkier. Much scarier.

Dear Diary,...
there are the most different moments when you notice "the scales falling from your eyes". Those moments... bad grades at school, arguments with friends or family.
Sometimes
there are mundane situations, otherwhile there are drastic moments - depending on the individual. Even the point of time can be endlessly different... you never know, what will happen.

The scales fell from my eyes. I haven't thought about a lot. It just happened.

For a long time I knew I don't wanna be me! I wanna be different and I knwo who this "me" is.
Asking me for a inspiring example...
Victoria Beckham, because of her body and look. Nicole Richie, because of her body and look. Olivia Palermo, because of her body and look. Rather the same. But there are others who I admire.

My friend C. is one of those.
On the surface she's like me. Really. She's my hight, she's my age! Just her body... it's what I'm trying to reach.
I wanna be like her and I'm sure I can achieve this aim!

Dear Diary, today the scales fell from my eyes - and now I'm going to be a different person!

1 comment:

  1. i love all of the women you listed! great post, and so true. i especially loved the glowing last sentence and couldn't help but smile :)
    you can do it!! stay strong, & be gorgeous<3
    btw, love your blog!! such great thinspo!

    ReplyDelete